Thursday, June 9, 2016

Dr. Brendan Armm - Art Of Meditation - Class 10 (Part 1) - 6/8/16

  Check out Dr. Brendan Armm's "Art of Meditation" class. This nineteenth video covers the first half of the tenth class of his ten week meditation course, delivered on June 8, 2016. Material covered includes class lecture via powerpoint presentation and discussion, along with a guided meditation practice on the liver channel.



#meditation #yinorgans #liver #liverchannel #breathing #brendanarmm #drbrendanarmm #emperorscollege #santamonica #acupuncture #acupuncturist #lotusew #lotuseastwest #lotuseastwestmedicalcenter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. NLP